Good Thing it is a Day Off

The northeast is getting pounded by rain. Here in Colts Neck the ground is SATURATED. Being stuck home with the kids on Spring Break, I was actually hoping to sneak in at least 2 miles today (even though it is technically my off day) just for sanity sake. However, Mother Nature took over:

This is a picture of part of the side yard; 
thankfully our sump pump is working well today

So the boys and I went to see "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3D instead.


Great movie--
I was prepared for the worst (after being subjected to movies like "Shark Boy and Lava Girl" and "G -Force" in the past---if you have not seen them--don't, just insert the bamboo directly under your fingernail and save yourself the time and $), but I was pleasantly surprised--it was a great rainy day activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment