I needed this run!

Wednesday have been long 10 hour work days for me recently and today I had a full agenda too---so missing 2 days of running or any exercise seemed like TORTURE.  My body craves the release of endorphins.  So when I got home early than expected today, I slapped on my new sneaks and headed out the door--I feel better already.

I have been wearing Brooks Adrenalines since I started running in 2009--I have 4 pairs--LOVE THEM.  I also have a pair of Brooks Glycerins---I have a neutral foot, but the Glycerins are not a good running shoe for me.  I use them cross training.  Anyway, I needed a new sneaker and instead of ordering the exact same Adrenalines I already have, I thought I would give the other Brooks stability shoe, the Ravennas 2 a try---plus the color choices were nicer.  I am all about the look. Don't you love the blue shoe laces.
Today's song, Dropkick Murphy's, Going Out in Style

No comments:

Post a Comment