Whaaa Whaaa Whaaaa--Suck it up already!

I really don't like this feeling of self doubt that has infected me through and through--permeating through my existence these last few days.  I have determined---enough already.  I am running this race and I am going to go out there and do the best I can.

I am still "babying" (is that a word) my left groin and hip--the area still feels uncomfortable, but not necessarily painful. I ran today after Breastfeeding Support Group, I thought I would have company, but alas, I had to go it alone. Run felt good--I was tired (as always) and sweaty (as always) but no pain.  
It is such a gorgeous day out there today.  I hope I have nice weather for race day.

From now on only positive thoughts.  I am going to run again tomorrow.  It will be my last run before the big day---I am going to run strong.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/30047288

No comments:

Post a Comment