Summer Running Has Me Aghast!

Racy Runners is a running group for everyone; running towards friendship, commitment, and health.  Come join us--everyone is welcome!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
4th of July Run--on July 3rd:

Sunday, July 3rd
8am Thompson Park
(Parking lot by playground)

5 miles--slow and steady
Bring water
*Please email me at sassylassiegirl(at)gmail.com the am of if you are going to join me.




Summer Running Has Me Aghast!

Running in the heat and humidity is NOT my thing--but I am working on it.

It is hard organizing group runs in the Summer months; everyone's schedules are very different.  If you are interested in getting together for some runs, please let me know.  I most likely will not send out the weekly emails again until September.  Until then I will send out an occasional scheduled fun run notice--for example, who wants to meet this Sunday at 8 am for a 4th of July fun run?

Want to read about my recent running antics, please visit the Racy Runners site HERE.

Please remember you can forward this email on to a friend or unsubscribe at the bottom of the page.

What is new since my last email?
  • The Spring Lake 5 was a HUGE success; Conor and I had a great day--what a fun event
  • Ryan's Run was AWESOME--so many wonderful local runners--Rumor has it next year is their last run for this event:(
  • I became a certified RRCA running coach (so excited; I know this is only the beginning--I still have a lot to learn)
What is new with you?  Does anyone have an event they are training for--do you want some company on your training run?  Let me know, I would love to be involved.


Copyright © 2011
Our mailing address is:
Racy Runners
Colts Neck, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment