It is official--I am a RRCA Running Coach

I took the RRCA Running Coach Certification class in East Hanover, NJ on June 11,12th and last night I took the online exam.  I was so nervous the test was 100 questions and was kind of tricky in the way that there were a few questions that definitely had 2 answers--but you had to pick the best one.  Thankfully the test was open book and could be discussed amongst participants ( a big thank you to J & J for our group discussion).

I completed the test online and hit "Submit and Grade" and held my breathe--PASS!  So happy, I know that this is just a beginning and I still have a lot to learn, but I am so excited.

I celebrated this am with a 4 mile hill run with my friend N.  N and I had not run together in awhile and we had a lot of catching up to do:)

1 comment:

Post a Comment