4 on the Hills

This morning's ryde at Hammer House was GREAT.  I am a spinning FREAK and I love spinning at the YMCA except for the fact the classes are too short and their bikes do NOT compare to the Hammer House ones.  My ideal spin class is 60-90 minutes.  Although the classes at Hammer House run 50 minutes--usually the instructor kicks it up to 60 and the RealRyder bikes are a nice challenge.  I actually think I am beginning to see my obliques:)  

For Mother's Day, I asked Ray to get me a series of 10 rydes; I personally feel too guilty buying since I am already a member at the Y--but I figured if it was a gift.....  I had originally given the studio a chance because they had an AWESOME Groupon deal that I could not resist.  I don't know what I will do when this series is done, since it is too expensive to keep doing:(

I guess I will have to give the Yoga Studio down the street a try, since I purchased their Groupon a week or so ago.  Soul Power Yoga, here I come.

Hopefully Groupon will keep sending me exercise based coupons for my area.

Got a quick 4 in after spin--don't be too impressed with the time, since I stopped to catch my breathe a few times and paused my Garmin.

Split
Time
Distance
Avg Pace
Summary00:37:034.0009:15
100:09:20 1.00 09:20
200:09:08 1.00 09:08
300:09:28 1.00 09:28
400:09:06 1.00 09:06

No comments:

Post a Comment