Lilly Pulitzer and Run DMC---perfect combo!

Ray has been away for work (golfing in Myrtle Beach)--what a life.  Needless to say it has not been easy doing the single parent thing.  6---count them S-I-X games on Sunday; we left the house at 8:30 am and came home at 8 pm.  I am spent.  

Today I had several work appointments planned, and after an unexpected cancellation, I was able to sneak in a quick run on the Henry Hudson trail--wish I could have gone longer, but it was all I could squeak in.  I love this trail; I am going to figure out a way to run here from my house for longer runs.


Did not realize I left my sunglasses on until I got started and because I only had limited time, I did not want to head back to the car.  Who knew Lilly P sunglasses would be OK for running; they did not slide off my nose at all (I still prefer running without the glasses though). 
Here I am rocking out my Lilly P's
While listening to today's song, It's Tricky, Run DMC
Somehow I doubt Lilly would approve of my hip-hop love, but I was never one for stereotypes:)



http://connect.garmin.com/activity/32221531

No comments:

Post a Comment