Although it has not gotten easier--and I have not gotten faster--I run on

I felt like the Energizer Bunny on my run today---even the short/slow/recovery runs are hard for me and I swear I have gotten slower--but today I made myself get the 4 done and keep moving.
According to dailymile, I have run 107 miles for the month of January--that has to mean something!  I pushed myself through and thankfully the music I added to my playlist this morning had some kick*** beats--9:48 pace overall--I though my last mile was my fastest--it was my slowest--but I felt strong and fast when I ran it:)  Love the new earbuds from Skullcandy--they fit great in my ears and I did not have to fiddle with them once--gotta love the green color and the little skulls on them.

A wonderful gift was waiting for me when I got home:
It was my new gear--this will help get me out the door on my next run--new Brooks Adrenaline (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these sneaks), Zensah compression leg sleeves, and Moving Comfort Juno bra.


Today's Song, For the Girl, The Fratellis

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/66079088

No comments:

Post a Comment