Accountability

Tomorrow I have a long run -8 miles on the calendar and I am nervous.  This has been such a weird week--no routine--kids had off Monday--then delayed opening Tuesday and delayed opening yesterday.  I ended up doing my runs on the treadmill for convenience and weather issues--you know that is always a challenge for me.

I wanted to run tomorrow at the Reservoir--but I do not think that is possible--someone mentioned today the the trail is not runnable yet.  The thought of hitting my neighborhood or treadmill again is making me nervous--8 miles is a long run for me (much longer than 7 in my mind).  I am already psyching my self out of the run---NEED NEW PERSPECTIVE.  

I will imagine I am running here:

I am going to run 8 tomorrow--no matter what--and it is going to be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment