Thanksgiving Week Runs

Racy Runners is a running group for everyone; running towards friendship, commitment, and health.  Come join us--everyone is welcome!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.





Group Runs for Week of November 21st:

*Thursday, Nov. 25th
Born to Run, 5 Miles, Freehold NJ
11 am

*Sunday, Nov. 27th
Cheesequake Park
8am- Trail Run
(email me if you will be meeting me and we will coordinate meet location)



(Picture above was taken at Cheesequake Park--look at those stairs aka "Butt Busters")


Guess what--we are planning on running the Asbury Park 1/2 on April 21st, 2012 and we want YOU (yes, YOU) to join us!

You can register HERE.



Please do not be intimidated by the distance--we will show that 13.1 miles who is boss.




(Cheesequake State Park)
Do you have to run off that Pumpkin Pie?  What better way to battle the extra pounds around the holiday--Go for a RUN!!

Come and run with us!

Next Sunday Nikki will be running her first Navesink Challenge Run--a 15 K with hills--in fact she told us today, that the race shirt says, "It is a HILL, get over it!".  Gotta love that.  So we wish her the best of luck--I know she will do great.

We had a great run today--or I should say the ladies that ran with me did (my tummy was acting up BIG TIME).  Nancy, Nikki, and Jana came out to Thompson to get a nice Sunday am run done.  It is always nice running and chatting and I was VERY thankful for the diversion from my tummy.

I would love to run at Cheesequake next week--it is a nice trail run with HILLS.  I will run a lot of places I should't alone, but here is not one of them, so please let me know if you want to join me there or else I will have to convince/bribe Conor and Ronan to join me.

Want to read about my recent running antics, please visit the Racy Runners site HERE.
Please remember you can forward this email on to a friend or unsubscribe at the bottom of the page (you will not hurt my feelings if you unsubscribe--gone from the distribution list but not my heart).

The boys and I at Born to Run 2010
Friday, November 25th (the day after Thanksgiving) is the Freehold BORN TO RUN race at 11 am.  This will be the third year I run this race with Conor and Ronan's first.  This is a family friendly race and I encourage you to go.  You can send in your registration ahead of time or register when you arrive.  Click HERE for more info.  What better way to burn off that pumpkin pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment