Day 3 P90X---I am sore--in a good way!

I have completed day 3 of P90X today and I am SORE---it feels great.  I really considered myself to be in shape and thought that I would be able to do each routine--but I have to admit some of the exercises are a real struggle--particularly the ab ripper X---I can not wait to see the improvement over the next few weeks.

One thing I am very disappointed about is my lack of running this week and low mileage the last few weeks.  The heat and humidity here have been KILLER and I have always been the type to overheat easily--as a child I do not think there is an amusement park I have not passed out--felt like I was going to pass out--or have not gotten nauseous in during the summer.  Over hydrating makes no difference.

Oh--I forgot to mention, when I finished the Spring Lake 5 last weekend--one of the medics at the end of the race approached me and wanted me to go to the medic tent for oxygen---I told you I get red and really sweaty---I guess I will just have to add him to the list as one of the many people thinking I need CPR when I exercise.

3 comments:

XTB-XAVI said...

P90X....still thinking to start that program or not...what do you suggest?


Cheers from Hong KOng!

"XTB" Xavi.

Racy Runner said...

Xavi, So far so good. I will keep you posted. I really want to tone up, build muscle (esp. around the core area); I am hoping this improves my running.

Unknown said...

Yeah .. P90X rocks! I've done a few rounds and it will rip you up big time. Just make sure to follow the nutrition guide .. it is actually more important than the workouts!

Post a Comment