Scheduled Runs Week of Oct 26


Wow, the fall season is flying by.  I love this time of year; the weather has been perfect for running.

Scheduled Group Runs Week of Oct 26:

Tuesday, October 26th       10:30am            Thompson            3 miles
Friday, October 29th            9 am                   Cross Farms         5-6 TRAIL RUN (around reservoir)

I will try to get at least one more run in during the week and one on the weekend, please let me know if you want to join me and we can coordinate.  I was thinking of going to Manasquan Reservoir on Saturday or Sunday morning.

1 comment:

Emz said...

So happy your weather is treating you nicely.

Love how the weeks looks for you. Awesome.

I'm hoping it'll stay under 90 degrees. One day I'll get to wear a jacket [I keep telling myself this. ;) ]

Happy running!!

Post a Comment