Holy Hills at Holmdel

Had a 5 mile run on the schedule but ended up with 3 and change--the hills were killer.  K meet me at Holmdel Park ; I do not run here often--the trail is very hilly and this park tends to be more crowded with walking groups than other county parks.  My right hamstring was tight--not painful, just tight, so I was a little worried about the stress of the hills.  We took it slow and steady and I felt great.  We walked about a quarter of a mile at the end to cool down and my right hip flexor was tweaky--I wonder if I was compensating--hamstring still felt tight.  

Sitting here post hot shower---I feel fine.  I should have probably iced it, but that takes so long---Nurses make the worst patients.


http://connect.garmin.com/activity/52130527

No comments:

Post a Comment