Christmas Eve Run


Racy Runners is a running group for everyone; running towards friendship, commitment, and health.  Come join us--everyone is welcome!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.


Happy Holiday!

*Saturday, December 24th
Thompson, parking lot near playground
8 am

*
Please text or email me the morning of so I know you are coming (if there are any changes due to weather or life, I have a list of who to contact)--Thanks!

  Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you want to arrange a run together any other time.

Christmas Eve Run:
Saturday, December 24th, 8am at Thompson (meet at parking lot near playground)


Come join Nikki and I on Saturday morning for a Christmas Eve run.  Start your holiday doing something just for YOU--think of how great the rest of the day will feel after getting that run in.  We hope you can join us.  Don't worry about distance or pace--this run is for FUN and we will try to accommodate everyone.

After the New Year, I plan on sending only occasional emails.  Nikki and I will post upcoming runs on the Racy Runner facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Racy-Runners/200952509938776 and I may send out a monthly list of long runs; I feel like I am spamming all of you and facebook may be the best way to communicate.  Plus it will be easier to plan impromptu runs during the week through facebook.

If you can't join us Saturday, I wish you all a Happy Holiday and Wonderful New Year!
Want to read about my recent running antics, please visit the Racy Runners site HERE.
Please remember you can forward this email on to a friend or unsubscribe at the bottom of the page (you will not hurt my feelings if you unsubscribe--gone from the distribution list but not my heart).


No comments:

Post a Comment