Scheduled Runs for Week of October 24th


Racy Runners is a running group for everyone; running towards friendship, commitment, and health.  Come join us--everyone is welcome!
Is this email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.





*Saturday, October 29th
Saturday, October 29th 8am
Thompson Park, Parking lot near Playground
9 miles slow and steady
(if you only want to run 1-2-3-4, you get the picture, we will make sure you only get the mileage you want)
Bring water




Fall Running
Great 8 mile run today with Nikki, read about the new trail we found HERE.
Group run this Saturday at 8am--see side bar for information.  Nikki has work on Sunday and I have a Halloween Party on Saturday night (and running hungover is HARD).  We hope you can join us for a run.

Want to read about my recent running antics, please visit the Racy Runners site HERE.
Please remember you can forward this email on to a friend or unsubscribe at the bottom of the page (you will not hurt my feelings if you unsubscribe--gone from the distribution list but not my heart).
Beauty and the Beach is only 13 days away!
I could not generate any interest in a
Ladies Night Out
the evening of the race
---how lame are we:(
but I am hoping I can convince some of you to go for brunch at a diner after the run. 
Just think a nice loaded omelet after
our 5 mile run......YUUUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment