Cathartic Run in the Rain

Saw The Help last night--OSCARWORTHY--this film was great and really captured the characters in the book.  I can't stop thinking about it.  

It is a rainy morning here in the NE and I am feeling melancholy.  I actually waited for the rain to fall before heading out on my run.  No music--just thoughts today.  
Was glad to be our there, but I should have planned a longer run.  I had 3 on the agenda yesterday, but after Breastfeeding Support Group we headed to Spring Lake, to the beach.  It was Finn's first trip there all summer.  Our locker and badges were growing dusty.  It was hard with his leg--I ended up having to drop the boys and stuff off--parking was AWFUL (you know I hate going to the beach late--it was one of those days where I wished I did not have to moderate group) and had to carry him up and down the beach, but a good time was had by all.


No comments:

Post a Comment